Thursday, May 14, 2009

what the h*ll KPI is

Kak adila told me...wow, i'm back after a year..lol..and she asked me that is my next write up gonna be post next year? well, here I am once again, creating history...writting up for my 2nd post this year...so i guess, i just wanna put it as one of my element in my KPI this year, which is to post 20 write up for 2009...hahaha...btw, what the h*ll is KPI....lol...

I reached home from work today at around 10.30pm...i'm not the type of employee who used to go back home very late...I belive very much in work and life balance...plus i hate to go back for the sake of sleeping without doing anything else..but, it's different today...coz of this working measurements tool they call it KPI (Key Personal Indicator) - bless to whoever creates this...(haha)...why can't people just do what they need to do and and measure achievement based on trusts... is there no honest people in this world nowdays....even the government now is using KPI....(probably it's just their political strategy to woo ppl back to BN)..it's already May and we have not finalized our corporate KPI yet...and it can be changed too....what the h*ll...

well, i have my own thoughts on KPI...for me, obviously there are some good reason why should we use a KPI but the real fact is from the individual itself...we can have thousands of KPI but if the target is just too low or the objective is just a normal tasks...why bother using a KPI....at the end of the day, its the individual who does the job...a realistic target would be sufficient enough to measure....probably, KPI is just a trend...(which i really hope so...haha)..

1 comment:

rapheydhillo said...

Bro,
it's Key Performance Indicator lar..