Sunday, May 10, 2009

Selamat Hari Ibu

Alhamdulillah..after a year, i'm back with my new post..lol..at least, it's better than not coming back at all...lucky for me, i can still remember my password to sign in....:)..

Actually, there a lot of reasons why i'm back here writing..but the main one that i would like to share is because of people of the world today is celebrating Mother's day...wow, Mum..what would i be, if it's not you who use to 'rotan' me if i do wrong, 'pujuk' me when i was crying, and be there with me when i was lonely...mum, if i can buy anything in this world for you, still it wouldn't enough to compare your love, guidance & attention u care for me. You never sigh when your tired but yet you still cooked for me when i'm hungry...Ya Allah, with my honest soul, i ask for your kindness to always makes my mum healthier each day..so, she can live long enough to see my brothers and i succeed in our life...so that, she can be proud of who we are today...as a gift to you mum, although i'll know, you will never gonna read this...i dedicate this special poet i create spontaneously sincerely from deep of my heart to you....

Mak ibu,
Setiap jam 6.30 pagi,
Suara mu pasti akan ku dengari,
Walaupun selalunya aku masih dibuai mimpi,
Suara lembutmu, tingkah sopanmu,
Membuatkan aku pasti,
Memulakan langkah di pagi hari

Mak Ibu,
29 tahun aku belajar di pelusuk negeri,
Menimba ilmu perkuatkan diri,
Satu-persatu aku pelajari,
Kasihmu, sayangmu,
Tidak pernah berbelah bagi
Dengan harapan, aku dapat terbang tinggi

Mak Ibu,
Ya Allah, doa pada ibuku aku junjungi
Sihatkanlah sentiasa diri
Agar ibu, sentiasa mampu berdiri
Melihat anak-anakmu ibu,
Berjaya mencapai puncak tinggi,
Hasil didikanmu sehingga ke hari ini

10/5/2009
amir shahid adnan khas buat Puan Jamaliah Bt Abu Bakar
Sempena hari ibu 2009
along sayang mak - selamanya

2 comments:

rapheydhillo said...

alamak.. nak nangis le pulak..

amirafaelshahid said...

hehe..saya pun nak nangis...camna ni....:)