Monday, August 25, 2008

all about blogging

yippee...finally..after every thoughts that have been delayed, i've finally come out with my own blog. i am not really sure why there are a lot of fuss about blogging at all but to keep up with the trend, i create my own. On top of that, i think its a need for me to start blogging as a medium to promote my kuih raya selling during fasting month. To think again actually, there are a lot of advantages of blogging. Although, some people still thinks that blogging is kinda way of abusing old fashioned diary. Its like sharing your diary with the whole world.

Well, there are a loads of things that i would really wanna share in here. But i guess maybe not now...i'll put it into stages and will try to organize it as neat as possible..knowing my capability as being not organized in most of the things that i do, i'll treat this blog as a learning discipline for myself to be more organize. (There you go, another one advantages of blogging). I'll try to keep at least 2 - 3 posts a week and i'll do it at night before sleeping. That's when my mind will be relax and loads of ideas can be thrown in here. And i really hope that this practice will continues for a long time.

So, i guess...this is it for now..I'll be leaving this blog today with a note that maybe who knows my blog one day will produce me with extra cash through advertisement and promotions..hehehe..keep the flame alive...

7 comments:

rapheydhillo said...

at last!tahniah.. welcome to the blogging world!

amirafaelshahid said...

thanks...will try to keep it last...:)

sepat ronggeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sri Diah said...

Nak ucap jguak... welcome to the blogging world!

amirafaelshahid said...

thanks for the support...hehehe

NuRuL said...

yuhuuu amir dh ada blog..
dulu masa tgh femes explorace pernah bersapa kt forum cari :)
update selalu tau amir :D

rapheydhillo said...

amir, mana update nih.. mana gambar phuket?